I am too committed to be a job-hopper. Several times I was offered by the end of a project to join a new challenge, which would bring me new experiences and knowledge.
The list is also this long, since I have been busy working various jobs for about 20 years already.
2017-current | LAGOM mobility s.r.o. in Prague, (CZ).
- Product and development strategy definition.
- Company founding (as in my own company).
2017 | Goodbaby Czech Republic s.r.o. in Prague (CZ).
- Project and product manager for development and realisation of mechatronic and smart variants of existing product lines.
- Close cooperation with development department and management of partner/parent company Cybex. Aligning their traditional development strategy with new type of products.
2015-2017 | Koenigsegg Automotive AB in Ängelholm (SE).
- Certification engineer with focus on US EPA and CARB emissions as well as OBD-II for both organisations.
- Development engineer for various interior components. Designed key fobs for the One:1, Agera RS and Regera models.
- Improve Regera development via setting up TeamGantt planning (eBOM/mBOM based), knowledge management and direct daily support.
- Increase cooperation between development and production. Introduce optimised vehicle assembly strategy to reduce impact of customisation.
2013 | TÜV SÜD Czech s.r.o. in Prague (CZ).
- Co-authored investment report with management member for an innovative new test laboratory.
2013 | Savage Rivale in Hilversum (NL).
- Analysed options for evolving both the Roadyacht product and the company to a more mature level.
- Made proposal for improvements.
2012 | B/E Aerospace in Nieuwegein (NL).
- V&V Engineer: Validation and Verification for a new convection oven.
- Developed corporate template for requirements management in Lean 6σ environment.
- Teamcenter PLM + Unigraphics NX introduction (Management support/Consultant/Executing).
- Introducing improved in-house knowledge distribution via (SharePoint) wiki and document management.
2010-2012 | Spyker Automobielen BV in Zeewolde (NL).
- Design Engineer: Catia V5 (MD2/GS1/DP2) + SmarTeam.
- Last phase of C8 Aileron development (moving towards production). Designed key fob.
- Special products, such as creating road going vehicle from non-functional showcar (Aileron 2008 prototype) and coach build based on ‘standard’ C8 Aileron.
- Participated in development of new chassis for next generation mid-engined sportscar (which was never realised due to company going bust).
2008-2010 | Bosch Thermotechnology Netherlands (TT/NL) (Nefit) in Deventer (NL).
- Gas (driven) Heat Pump concept development. No moving parts apart from a control valve.
- Develop standard interface for gas carrying components.
- Set up standards and directives system for engineering department.
- Update Bosch TT directives with Bosch TT engineers worldwide.
2008 | PANalytical in Almelo (NL).
- Modifying components of X-Ray equipment while learning about fine mechanics.
- Gained working experience with I-DEAS PDM/CAE system.
- Larger technological company with corresponding development strategies (Lean 6σ).
2006-2007 | Koenigsegg Automotive AB in Ängelholm (SE)
- Making and verifying European homologation/type approval documents. Verified CCX compliance with the regulations. Made adjustments to car if necessary.
- Designed instrument panel in CAD and built working prototypes: design (ergonomics, but also style), mechanical components, coordinating suppliers and partners for the electrical part.
- Redesigned several components of the car to improve their functionality and the build/assembly process.
2004-2005 | HAN – Lectoraat TQM in Arnhem (NL).
- Employed by the HAN, out-placed at Riedel Drinks and Veld Laser Innovations for a research to test and develop a new analysis method created by TNO MEP and the HAN for determining useful investments for a sustainable and durable company.
- Analysed the complete product chain of orange juice at Riedel Drinks. Identified possible threats and opportunities and suggested analysis method for determining solutions.
- Supported several bachelor students with their thesis on this subject.
2002-2003 | TNO Automotive in Delft (NL).
- Bachelor thesis: Developing the complete concept for a Railbus, an automated rail-vehicle for transit purposes containing 48 seats.
- Designed revolutionary new diesel-electric hybrid drivetrain which in theory provided over 35% higher fuel-economy while being 25% faster than conventional rail vehicles.
2001 | NEG Micon Holland / DOWEC in Bunnik (NL)
- Internship: Research to condition monitoring in windturbines.
- Research to condition monitoring in an offshore windturbine at the R&D department of NEG Micon Holland.
- Analysed information inside the company and from the internet to determine the critical parts of the windturbines.
- Research how to monitor these parts and suggesting how to apply a condition monitoring system.
2001 | Intechno Technisch Advies Buro in Veenendaal (NL).
- Internship: Energy management of utility buildings.
- Analysing energy use data of the managed buildings to find overuse to reach optimal energy use.
- Drawing water tubes in buildings with Autocad 2000 for a project to reduce the development of bacteria. (There was a problem with legionella bacteria at an event in NL that caused a national review of all similar systems.)
1999 | FOM Onderzoeksinstituut Rijnhuizen in Nieuwegein (NL).
- Internship: Research to high performance water cooling.
- Developing a cooling system for an experimental 2MW maser for the FEM2-project, which aims to achieve nuclear fusion.
- Gained knowledge about high performance cooling.
- Build a test prototype with a special chemical coating and using the Piston effect.