An overview of the books recently read and which seem worth mentioning. Higher in list means more recently read.
- Never split the difference by Chris Voss
- Slicing pie (2.3) handbook by Mike Moyer
- Parkinson’s Law: Master time management and increase productivity by 50Minutes.Com
- Find your why by David Mead, Peter Docker and Simon Sinek
- Bold: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World by Steven Kotler and Peter H. Diamandis
- The lean startup by Eric Ries
- The goal by Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur.
- Business Model You by Tim Clark and Alexander Osterwalder.
- Start with why by Simon Sinek
- Crossing the chasm by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Eckart’s Notes by Eckart Wintzen
- Brand expedition by Martijn Arets
- How to build a car by Adrian Newey
- H-point : The Fundamentals of Car Design and Packaging by Stuart Macey, Ralph Gilles and Geoff Wardle
- PRINCE2Agile official manual by Keith Richards
- PRINCE2 Agile An Implementation Pocket Guide by Jamie Lynn Cooke
- PRINCE2 Official Training Manual: Managing Successful Projects by Nigel Bennett
- New Atkins for a new you by Volek, Phinney and Westman.
- The art and science of low carbohydrate living by Volek and Phinney.
- The art and science of low carbohydrate performance by Volek and Phinney.
- Predictably Irrational, Revised: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions by Dan Ariely
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- Enough by John Naish
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams